Thursday, April 5, 2012

Growing and Loving


The Newlyweds and their puppy son! 
Since the last time we updated this site, so much has happened! For one, Kyle and I got married on 2/25/12! Here we are on our wedding day, happy as can be with our loveable pup, Buddy. We had a lovely intimate gathering of 17 at my parents’ house, which allowed for both of my parents to be comfortable. Since my father is in the progressed stages of his illness, having the wedding at his and my mom's house was the most important priority for us, and we couldn't have asked for a better evening.

My pops and me sharing good vibes
We ate Indian food, chocolate cake, and we got to spend a special evening with the people who mattered most to us. The night was perfect, and I couldn’t be happier with my amazing (official) marriage to Kyle! We are very much enjoying life as newlyweds!

My adorable cousin Eva and me having a blast!
In the last month since Kyle and I have become official, we have kept ourselves super busy! Check back soon for updates on our guerrilla gardening adventures on Gravois, our solar engineering project with Mud Lab, our visit to a sustainable education center at Maya Creek, and the Northside Garden club! 

Much love!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment