Thursday, April 12, 2012

Be the change you want to see in the world


First time chat on Nyoombl (pronounced nimble)! I want to have more of these concise 7-minute conversations, I feel we can learn so much from each other in 1-on-1 dialogues like these. Thanks Nate Anton for your interest in Kyle's and my philosophy, your innovative journalism inspires me to take similar action. I enjoy discussing my life with people so they can be inspired to do something in their own personal Universe.
I hope my story inspires you to make changes and share them with the world. The world is going through a beautiful awakening, and I feel incredibly honored to be here during this point in time as a change agent called to help others. I also hope this conversation continues! Namaste <3

No comments:

Post a Comment